The term ‘Geronimo Jones’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 7 Chaldicott Barns, Semley, Shaftesbury, Dorset, SP7 9AW, England. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- First and last name
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
These earrings are just as beautiful as the silver ones I bought previously. They look really pretty and I am so glad I ordered the gold ones as they both look equally fantastic depending on what colours I am wearing. They are extremely well made and very lightweight and comfortable to wear. I feel very special when I wear these earrings.
This pendant is absolutely beautiful. I was so happy when I opened it as it is even more special than expected. It is so well made and I am sure a lot of hard work has gone into it, as it has a lot of detail and is very pretty on. I bought it to wear to my sons graduation ceremony with the silver starfish earrings I bought previously and they look great together. My next purchase will be the mini seashell earrings and the Trader Collection Shebelle bracelet which I think look very pretty. Thank you again for a lovely, unique, quality piece of jewellery and look forward to receiving many more.
I decided on this necklace having seen Liz Earle wearing it on QVC and managing to track it down. It was bought for me as a special gift and I can see that I’m going to wear it a great deal. It’s nice and weighty and the shell detail on the clasp is lovely – the detailing on the back is also beautiful. In fact, the back is so lovely that it’s almost a shame that the necklace isn’t reversible. It’s perhaps not quite as ‘shimmering’ as it appeared on television – I’m not sure whether this is because of the television lighting, or because they all vary slightly and the surface of mine is smoother and less textured – but it is beautiful nontheless, and I can see that it will be a piece that is worn over and over.
These earrings are really pretty and look exactly as the picture shown. I love them so much that I will be ordering the gold ones too as I wear both silver and gold depending on what I am wearing. These earrings are my first purchase and judging by the quality and how unique they are, I will be ordering more jewellery in the future. LOVE THEM – Thank you x
I ordered this for a very special Birthday gift although I haven’t given it yet I know I am going to find it difficult to part with! The pendant is beautifully detailed, a delight to look at and to hold. Details on back and front are exceptional. The weight of the pendant speaks of quality. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a special gift or added to a wish list (it’s on mine!) This item is something I would wear continually as it is understated elegance. I have lost my heart to this pendant! Customer service par excellence.