If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to The Sales Manager at: Geronimo Jones, 7 Chaldicott Barns, Semley, Shaftesbury, Dorset SP7 9AW, England.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- First and last name
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from Geronimo Jones, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with the information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- Recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website (and any other site) functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
Controlling information about you
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Write to us at: Geronimo Jones, 7 Chaldicott Barns, Semley, Shaftesbury, Dorset, SP7 9AW, England
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data inline with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites out of the www.geronimojones.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
These earrings are just as beautiful as the silver ones I bought previously. They look really pretty and I am so glad I ordered the gold ones as they both look equally fantastic depending on what colours I am wearing. They are extremely well made and very lightweight and comfortable to wear. I feel very special when I wear these earrings.
This pendant is absolutely beautiful. I was so happy when I opened it as it is even more special than expected. It is so well made and I am sure a lot of hard work has gone into it, as it has a lot of detail and is very pretty on. I bought it to wear to my sons graduation ceremony with the silver starfish earrings I bought previously and they look great together. My next purchase will be the mini seashell earrings and the Trader Collection Shebelle bracelet which I think look very pretty. Thank you again for a lovely, unique, quality piece of jewellery and look forward to receiving many more.
I decided on this necklace having seen Liz Earle wearing it on QVC and managing to track it down. It was bought for me as a special gift and I can see that I’m going to wear it a great deal. It’s nice and weighty and the shell detail on the clasp is lovely – the detailing on the back is also beautiful. In fact, the back is so lovely that it’s almost a shame that the necklace isn’t reversible. It’s perhaps not quite as ‘shimmering’ as it appeared on television – I’m not sure whether this is because of the television lighting, or because they all vary slightly and the surface of mine is smoother and less textured – but it is beautiful nontheless, and I can see that it will be a piece that is worn over and over.
These earrings are really pretty and look exactly as the picture shown. I love them so much that I will be ordering the gold ones too as I wear both silver and gold depending on what I am wearing. These earrings are my first purchase and judging by the quality and how unique they are, I will be ordering more jewellery in the future. LOVE THEM – Thank you x
I ordered this for a very special Birthday gift although I haven’t given it yet I know I am going to find it difficult to part with! The pendant is beautifully detailed, a delight to look at and to hold. Details on back and front are exceptional. The weight of the pendant speaks of quality. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a special gift or added to a wish list (it’s on mine!) This item is something I would wear continually as it is understated elegance. I have lost my heart to this pendant! Customer service par excellence.